Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm a slacker, I know:-0

Yes, I realize it's been six weeks since I posted anything. My excuses, in no particular order, are:
1. 3 kids
2. working 3 days a week at GameStop
3. a baby who doesn't always like to sleep
4. 2 bouts of swine flu (Griffin and Charlie)
5. laundry and toys that multiply when I'm not home to watch them

Okay, enough whining about my life. It's really wonderful...just stressful right now. But every day things are getting better with Charlie.

So, how's Charlie you ask? He's fabulous. He smiles all the time now and makes the cutest baby sounds. He can be a real pill about sleeping during the day, so I don't get much done around the house. Charlie is almost 3 1/2 months old now (can you BELIEVE IT!!!). He just started rolling over this week, but he gets stuck on one arm, which really tees him off.







Griffin continues to love school. We got his first report card, and it was straight As as usual. He is a reading machine...he is so my child. I can remember the joy I got from buying Scholastic books at school when I was a kid.

Carter Magee has started Museum School at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. He is learning about all sorts of animals, and the class is the highlight of his week. Today, they learned about bats.


Pig party
Last weekend, we went to my cousin's house for a birthday party. Little did we know it was actually a swine flu party as three of the seven cousins who could get sick (Griffin has already had it, so he was immune) have come down with piggy fever this week!!

Here are some fun photos from the party. First we have sweet Coco and baby Charlie showing off his smile.



Here are four of my favorite men in the world (my brother is missing unfortunately, or it would be five!!) -- my hubby, my two cousins and my dad. Notice my cousin and my dad go to the same hair stylist.



Out of eight great grandchildren, there are seven boys and one girl. Sounds like me growing up -- three boys and ME!! This is my angel, Sydney, and cousin Jonathan, Carter's best buddy who is almost 4.




Are they cute or what!!




And here's the motley crew of cousins, who range from 16 years old to 3 months.


I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your family too! I'm so glad to hear everyone is feeling better! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete