Thursday, December 03, 2009

How embarassing

I got our monthly phone bill today (home phone and wireless phones). It was about $40 more then usual. Naturally, I assumed it Jason's fault as he recently added the ability to get emails on his crackberry. I opened up the e-bill so I could tease him when he got home about how much he was costing us.

Open mouth and insert foot...it wasn't Jason...it was ME who added so much to our wireless bill!!! And it wasn't because I was talking on the phone too much. It was me TEXTING!!! Am I 14 again?? I sent almost 550 text messages in a 30-day period. That's an average of 18 messages a day. Of course, the bulk of my texts go to Jason and my mom (Coco, you better check your text message allotment too!!). Needless to say, we upped my text limit from 200 to 1,500 a month. I feel like a teenager who got caught by her parents texting too much.

But really, this IS all Jason's fault -- he's the one who got me a crackberry in the first place:-) I wouldn't be sending so many texts if it wasn't so easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment