Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two random things

I LOVE LOVE LOVE using the word "hinky". I can use it in a sentence -- My computer is acting hinky tonight -- but I'm not sure I can actually spell.

So there's your word of the day.

You're welcome:)


We have nicknames for the boys:
Griffin -- either Eddie as in Eddie Haskell or the Professor. Self explanatory

Carter -- Gabby because he will talk your ear off about any subject he can think of

Charlie -- Beaver. The boy will chew on ANYTHING, and I do mean an y THING. Books, shoes, boxes, Legos (yikes!!!), dog bowls, body parts, especially shoulders and fingers. It's a challenge to have him loose in the house right now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the names...so appropriate! Love you guys. Shh...don't tell anyone but I'm secretly sending Happy Birthdays to The Beav!

    ReplyDelete