Monday, May 18, 2009

Dr. Carter, I presume

Today was my 30-week appointment with my OB. Carter went with me since most of my appointments are on Mondays. He is quite well known among the nurses as he has a most unusual habit while we're at the doc's office...he pees in a cup just like me:-) Yes, you read it right. He offers a urine specimen at each appointment to make sure all his well with him.

Her nurses absolutely LOVE it when he proudly walks up to their station with his little cup in hand. Even the other patients smile at him. He is always so proud of hitting that cup!! Today, Tasha told him he had no protein in his urine (neither did I), but he might want to drink more water. He just laughed and said he likes milk better. He also helps take my blood pressure and listen to the baby's heartbeat. Even the receptionist knows who he is. I guess we all have to be famous for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment