Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Photos

My virtual friend Coco posts random photos once a week on her blog. Coco is the relative of one of my best friends, Mama Sue, and she is HILARIOUSLY FUNNY!!! Her blog is a must read. Anway, I loved her idea of random photos of the family, so here goes my version.

Griffin was so filthy after playing in the mud that hubby put plastic down on his truck seats to bring the boy home!! And he was sweet enough to power wash the clothes and shoes before I put them into my beloved front loader washer.


Carter as the Karate Kid. And he's wearing one of his favorite shirts -- the soccer ball shirt. I must wash it three times a week!


Carter loves to paint, and I mean he loves it. He always wears his painting apron, and believe it or not, he actually cleans his own brushes up when he's done.


Griffin's first season as a ball player is almost over. Hubby and Papa are coaching the team, and what a beating, um, I meant, joy it's been for them:-) Griffin is still waffling on whether he'll play again next year...or whether the coaches will return for another season.

1 comment:

  1. I love my virtual boys...I can't wait until number 3 is here!

    ReplyDelete