Thursday, May 28, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes

This just in from Carter...he comes into the living room with undies and shorts down around his ankles and carrying his wipes. It can only mean one thing. Then he proceeds to tell him he has stopped up the potty with a "super huge tree branch log poo". Spoken just like a man!!

But this is a man who prides himself on stopping up potties (the joys of living on a septic system). He runs out to the garage and brings me the plunger before I can even get off the couch. I waddle off to his bathroom and do my motherly duty. After he flushes again, and all is clear, he proclaims me as "Super Mommy!!" What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

  1. You are Super Mommy! I should know because it takes one to know one:). Have a great week and I will call you when we get back from Fun Valley.

    ReplyDelete