Friday, August 28, 2009

Griffin is a yard boy

My boys are growing up too fast!!! The perfect example is happening in my yard now. Griffin has been begging to learn to mow the yard all summer. Jason finally decided it was time to let him try out his hand riding our zero-turn mower. I guess the years riding four-wheelers is paying off because he is doing GREAT!! He will be guiding the Dixie (as I call her) around all our trees in no time. Little does he know he'll have years to mow before he leaves our nest. Jason will have a full-blown lawn crew with our boys.

In fact, at dinner tonight, Griffin told him that soon he could sit on the back porch "like an old man" and watch he and his brothers do the yard. Personally, I can wait for few more years before seeing that around here.

Isn't my big man handsome!!




And this is sweet Carter when he's sleeping...too darling!!



2 comments:

  1. Grif looks way too grown up sitting on that thing! There are just no words for Carter...that boy is so sweet:) Won't be long before Charlies is saying "cloth please".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Griffin is looking more like a little man every day!!! Thank goodness I have 8 more years before Charlie gets so old:-)

    ReplyDelete