Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random thoughts and new photos

I spotted my first gray hairs last night while the big boys were showering/bathing. I can't imagine why I'd be getting any gray hairs with three boys, can you?? I'm so okay with getting a few grays. I have no idea what my natural hair color is anyway (does any woman really know??), so they will get covered up just like the rest by my wonderful stylist, Jan.

So I get home this morning from my 6-week checkup with my OB, and the big stool was out in the kitchen. I asked Carter why it was out, and he said, "Mom, I blowed a BIG HUGE booger out of my nose, and I had to use a tissue just like you always tell me." I guess the boy does listen to me every once in a while!!

Here are new pics that my sweet sis-in-law Sherri took last weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I was your age and pregnant with Sydney when I got mine! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete