Saturday, July 18, 2009

He has a name at last!!

Today was a good day. First, you need to know we have finally settled on a name for our angel. After much debate, discussion and balloting among a few key family members, his name is...drum roll please:

Charlie Owen Lain

He is named after my grandfather (my mom's dad) who thought I was the best thing ever. He always called me "Doll" growing up. He passed away right after Carter was born, and we buried him on my 36th birthday. Even though he was a man of few words, I always knew I was loved and cherished by my Bebo. I think he would be proud to know his great grandson is carrying on his name.

This is Bebo and Carter (2 months old) just a few weeks before he passed away.





And this is one of my all-time favorite photos of Griffin and Bebo when Grif was 4 years old.

2 comments: