Sunday, July 05, 2009

Go outside boys

Today was a lazy Sunday, and I was hard-pressed to find something for the boys to do here at home. I sounded just like my mom (love you Coco!!) when I told them they HAD to go outside to play since it was only 85 degrees (so much better than the 100+ degree days we've been having). So I kicked them both outside, and here's what we came up with.

Griffin made a "bobsled" out of his booster seat and our garden cart. Carter gave him a big push and off Grif would sail down the driveway to a ramp/jump they rigged up. I promise it's not too dangerous!!



To cool off, I turned on the sprinker for them to play in. I think they thought it was a bidet:-)



Then they took turns standing on it and jumping over it.




Happy brothers (it didn't last long unfortunately)!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Jill, you don't know me but now I know why Susan Bruner loves you so much!! I am praising God for you baby Charlie! I know He must have a marvelous plan for him and your family!! Thanks for sharing and God bless!!

    ReplyDelete